The active Channel
- activeChannel: Channel!
The active Customer
- activeCustomer: Customer
The active Order. Will be
null until an Order is created via
addItemToOrder. Once an Order reaches the
PaymentSettled, then that Order is no longer considered “active” and this
query will once again return
- activeOrder: Order
An array of supported Countries
- availableCountries: [Country!]!
Returns a Collection either by its id or slug. If neither ‘id’ nor ‘slug’ is specified, an error will result.
- collection(id: ID, slug: String): Collection
A list of Collections available to the shop
- collections(options: CollectionListOptions): CollectionList!
Returns a list of payment methods and their eligibility based on the current active Order
- eligiblePaymentMethods: [PaymentMethodQuote!]!
Returns a list of eligible shipping methods based on the current active Order
- eligibleShippingMethods: [ShippingMethodQuote!]!
Returns a Facet by its id
A list of Facets available to the shop
- facets(options: FacetListOptions): FacetList!
Returns information about the current authenticated User
- me: CurrentUser
Returns the possible next states that the activeOrder can transition to
- nextOrderStates: [String!]!
Returns an Order based on the id. Note that in the Shop API, only orders belonging to the currently-authenticated User may be queried.
Returns an Order based on the order
code. For guest Orders (i.e. Orders placed by non-authenticated Customers)
this query will only return the Order within 2 hours of the Order being placed. This allows an Order confirmation
screen to be shown immediately after completion of a guest checkout, yet prevents security risks of allowing
general anonymous access to Order data.
Get a Product either by id or slug. If neither ‘id’ nor ‘slug’ is specified, an error will result.
Get a list of Products
- products(options: ProductListOptions): ProductList!
Search Products based on the criteria set by the
- search(input: SearchInput!): SearchResponse!